Instagram CHRISSYINA

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

V A L E N C I A


The view over the upper pool area
The most yummi Frozen Yoghurt I've ever had!



The old town of Valencia

The lobby of our amazing hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort

Seriously, I wish I could have this breakfast everyday!


My last lunch - Iberian Steak


L'Oceanografic Valencia

Lunch at our favourite restaurant "GABBANA BEACH"




We had almost everyday Seafood! Fresh and Delicious.

Spaghetti with Seafood




Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencas


L'Oceanografic


Walking along the beach




Hot Brownie with Vanille Ice Cream

Breakfast Area





  







The pool

Hellow Everyone


Before the year is over, my friend and I wanted to go to a warm place at the beach. I have always wanted to go to Valencia since a long time and we stayed for four days.
We stayed at a hotel called Las Arenas Balneario Resort and it was out of this world amazing.
Valencia is absolutely stunning, yes even in November. We wore summer clothes and we were sunbathing at the pool.
The view we had from our hotel is breathtaking. Every morning we woke up and had the most amazing breakfast.
It was so lovely to get away from the cold weather in Switzerland.
On one of our first night we visited a restaurant called Gabbana Beach which was nearly from our resort. We enjoyed the spanish atmosphere and the food was so delicious. It was so yummi that we already decided to get lunch the next day here again. This was probably my favourite restaurant of the stay.

In Valencia you can surely shop until you drop. There was like a "shop town" near the Airport called Bonaire (check out the link). There was even a Primark and Hollister :D so we went crazy! Of course we did a lot of shopping, that was also one reason why we visited Valencia.
We also visited the famous Oceanografic. I was impressed to see a shark. HAHA!
All the buildings at the CIUDAD DE LAS ARTES Y LAS CIENCIAS are stunning.

We had a magical few days away, I hope you enjoyed reading my post and sharing some of my favourite pictures with you. I absolutely recommend to visit Valencia once in your life. You'll never regret! I promise ;)

Speak to you soon

Love, Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment