Instagram CHRISSYINA

Monday, November 10, 2014

My Autumn / Winter Skin Essentials

Hi Everyone


Since the colder months has arrived, we should really take care of our skin. I'll show you some products to save your skin during Autumn and Winter.
Hope you enjoy :)


Hands


I tend to get very very dry hands, especially in winter time. I've tried a lot of the drugstore hand cream like Nivea, Neutrogina, Dove ... but my favourite at the time is "The Body Shop" Strawberry hand cream and the "Freesia & Wild Strawberry" from Globus. It's not that thick consistence but it's really creamy and it soaks into the skin really quickly. I don't like it, if it's sticky all the time.


The other thing which you need for your hands is a butter cuticle cream. I've got the Lemony Flutter by Lush. Actually you can use it for all dry parts of your body, for example your elbows, lips or your feet.



"Freesia & Wild Strawberry"- & The Body Shop Strawberry hand cream

Cuticle Butter "Lemony Flutter" by LUSH


Body

The Bodycare is my favourite. I thing it's so important to protect and moisturize your skin. There's a few items I usually use. My all time favs are for sure the Body Shop's Body Butter's. The consistence is very thick and that's what our skin need. These Body Butters contain shea butter and cocoa butter.

I love all scents but my favourite is the Wild Argan Oil Body Butter. I recommend all products of the Wild Argan Oil section.
By the way, the Christmas collection are now available. There are three new scents.
- Frosted Cranberry, Glazed Apple & Vanilla Brulee.

"The Body Shop" Wild Argan Oil Collection
Limited Edition "The Body Shop" Christmas Collection 2014


The Body Shop Body Butter & Le Petit Marseillai


Another thing I swear by are oils. Just rubbed directly into your skin before you go to bed and it will helps your skin to avoid from dryness.
I thing, it's also important to use a scrub for your skin, so all the death skin can be rubbed off.
I use a scrub once or twice a week and my skin is so smooth. 
Again the Wild Argan Oil Rough Scrub I used the most or the Pink Sea Salt Scrub by Victoria's Secret.
Pink Sea Salt Body Scrub by Victoria's Secret & Wild Argan Oil Body Scrub


Lips

Who wants a chapped lips? Nobody right?!
Every night I always use a lip scrub by Lush. It helps to smooth your chapped lips and peel off all the dry skin.
I've been applying lip balm regularly. My favourites are Wild Argan Oil lip balm by The Body Shop, Burts Bee's, Crème de Rose by Christian Dior, Kiehl's lip balm and EOS.

Kiehl's Lip Balm - Wild Argan Oil Lip Balm - EOS - Burt's Bees
Labello Lip Butter - Creme de Rose by Christian Dior

Lip Scrub by Lush


Hope you enjoyed!
Comment below what your Autumn and Winter essentials are.

Love, Christina  

No comments:

Post a Comment