Instagram CHRISSYINA

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate - Review


Hii Everyone

How you're doing? Hope everything is good so far.
Would you like to look younger over the night? I highly recommend this "Midnight Recovery Concentrate". It's a serum.
I absolutely love this product. It left my skin brighter, healthier and smoother. Not only that, it smells amazing as well. The lavender smell relax me.
I've been using this product over a month now and I see a lot of improvement.


All the ingredients in the Midnight Recovery Concentrate is very natural and mild and more important, there is no mineral or parabens oil, which means you don't need to worry about this product might break out your skin.
The oily consistence will not give you an oily skin at all. I'm impressed how quickly it absorbs into my skin!

How to use?

After washing your skin, apply 3 to 4 drops of treatment on your skin. Press gently with your fingers and start to massage in it, if you like to. You can wear it alone or under your night moisturizer.
Yes it is on the pricier side, but the money totally worth it. The bottle contains 30ml, which I'll need one year to use this product up. The "Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate" costs 53.- swiss francs.


Have a nice weekend :-*

Love, Christina

1 comment:

  1. Skin care product that can turn back the hands of time is quickly becoming one of the best-selling anti-aging cream of all time. Try Dermogenix for everyday results from taking Dermogenix on a daily basis.Best Wrinkle Cream

    ReplyDelete