Instagram CHRISSYINA

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

New NARS Counter - Jelmoli Zürich



Hey you!

I need to tell you something. We've got another NARS counter in Switzerland. Isn't that amazing? *_*
The NARS counter is at the Jelmoli store in Zürich. Me, as a NARS lover, can't get more excited.
My holy grail product by NARS is definitely the Sheer Glow Foundation. I'm in the color "Barcelona". This shade matches my skintone perfectly. Since i got my hands on this foundation, I've never use another one. YES, so much I love it! This foundation is my favourite, because it makes my skin so flawless. You only need a tiny amount and it has amazing coverage. 
NARS is a high end brand and the products are on the pricier side. 








Sending out a huge hug & kiss!
Hope you enjoyed

Love, Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment