Instagram CHRISSYINA

Friday, November 21, 2014

Urban Decay Naked2 Basics || Review


Hiii Everyone..

As I mentioned on my Instagram CHRISSYINA and my Facebook page Prep the Glam we finally got a Urban Decay Counter at the Manor store in Zürich (Switzerland), which is so amazing.
I couldn't resist and had to grab the Naked2 Basics Palette.
Every beauty lover gets that excited if Urban Decay brings something new to the table. 

The Palette contains 5 matte shades and 1 satin shade for highlighting the inner corner of your eyes. The Naked2 Basics introduces taupe and grey toned matte shades.

The shades you'll find in this palette are:
Skimp (I use to highlight my inner-corner and under my eyebrow)
Stark (I usually use all over my lid for a base)
Frisk (I use for my lid)
Cover (I use for my crease)
Primal (I use to deep in my crease or under my lower lashes)
Undone (I use for a darker look)


Basically I prefer matte shades more than shimmery eyeshadows for daily basis. 
The quality of the pigmentation is amazing, exactly what you would expect from Urban Decay. The blend of the shadows is beautiful and easy as well. 

Let's talk about the packaging, seriously this is my favourite. It's so teeny-tiny cute and so easy to throw into your bag. It has a good size mirror as well.


You can get this palette for 36.- Swiss francs at the Manor store in Zürich or you can buy it online. Here's the direct link Urban Decay Naked2 Basics.

What do you think of this palette? Let me know your opinion. 

Love, Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment