Instagram CHRISSYINA

Friday, December 5, 2014

How to wear: Red Leather Jacket

Happy FRIDAY!









Lately I'm just into beauty stuff and now finally I'm writing a fashion post.
Since it's friday and the weekend is coming, this is a perfect weekend night-out outfit.
In this post, I'll show you how to wear a red leather jacket to give a touch of color into your outfit. It's so easy, just wear basics look and the red leather jacket will pep up your outfit.
Here I'm wearing an imitate leather shorts with a white shirt. I also put tights on, because it's winter, obviously!
On my feet I've got my favourite biker boots on. By wearing this red leather jacket, it will look totally different and not basic anymore. What do you thing? Let me know in the comment section below.


Red Leather Jacket / ROYAL SUNDAY
White Shirt / Bershka
Shorts / Zara
Tights / H&M
Necklace / SIX
Boots / Steve Madden


Stay Stylish!
xoxo
Christina

2 comments:

  1. We guarantee to bring you the grand quality material and leather that includes Sheepskin, Lambskin, Faux leather, Suede leather, and Distressed Leather. Men's Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bookmarked your blog, the articles are way better than other similar blogs.. thanks for a great blog! leather jacket

    ReplyDelete